COVID-19 & VICTORIA DELIVERY UPDATE
We are working hard with Australia Post and our Couriers to get you your gear. There are some extended delays in Victoria and across Australia. You can track your order here. We apologies for the delay.
Contact Free Delivery of Signature Required Product Orders
All orders will now be contact free, including those that require signatures. Couriers will knock on the door as usual and step back two metres (or as far back as safe). They will wait for someone to come to the door and greet them as usual. They will then ask for the recipient's name (to record proof for delivery) and leave the parcel on the doorstep.
The person receiving the parcel will not sign for the delivery directly. If no one comes to the door and there is no Parcel Leave service in place, the courier will follow the standard process which is to leave a card to call, with details of the delivery and return the parcel to the depot
Shipping & Delivery
Free Shipping Offer for Online Orders over $99*
Delivery dates vary by postcode, check your postcode below.
- To qualify, your order must be greater than $99 after any sale discounts or coupons are applied. The order value is not inclusive of any quoted freight charges or installation charges.
- This free shipping offer may be withdrawn or altered at anytime.
- Offer excludes bulky items and Gift Cards.
- This offer only applies to orders placed online for delivery and excludes Click & Collect only items.
Online orders must meet the above criteria in full to qualify for free shipping*.
DELIVERY TIME FRAMES
We use a selection of courier services with delivery times between 3 - 8 business days for metro areas and 3 - 8 business days after dispatch for regional areas. For the purchase of BCF Standard Gift Cards, delivery times are between 8 – 10 business days. Courier deliveries are made during business hours, Monday to Friday only. Delivery time frames and cost of delivery vary by postcode, check your postcode below.
TRACK & TRACE
All orders placed online at bcf.com.au are delivered via courier. You can track the progress of your order from placement through to delivery via our Track & Trace portal. Simply enter your order number (i.e. 0000012345) and your first and last name to view the progress of your order.
Once your order has been packed ready for dispatch you will see a consignment number and link to track your order directly through the courier’s website.
Please allow up to 24 hours for your parcel to register in the couriers system before attempting to track your order. If you have any concerns contact our Customer Care Centre by phone on 1300 880 764 (within Australia) or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.
We deliver products to P.O. boxes except for bulky items or dangerous goods.
Unfortunately we are currently unable to provide international shipping.
REASONS FOR ORDER DELAYS
- Entry of an incorrect or incomplete address during checkout.
- Incorrect payment information was entered against the order. Please double check all details at time of checkout as your order will only be created upon receipt of payment.
- In the event an order is flagged for verification we may need to get in contact via phone before dispatching some orders. Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we may need to supply product from outside of our standard delivery network. This can cause delays in dispatch if orders are directed to regional locations etc.
If your order is not received within the quoted delivery period please check your order progress via our Track & Trace portal, alternatively contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 880 764 (within Australia) or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.
Your delivery cost will vary depending on the size, weight and location of the products you choose to purchase as well as your delivery location of choice.
As we use couriers to deliver all parcels, products will not be delivered to an unattended address. The courier will require a signature from an occupant at the specified delivery address at the time of delivery. If no one is available to sign for any parcel, a card will be left and the parcel will be re-directed to the nearest Courier depot. You will then be responsible for collecting the parcel from that depot or paying an additional charge for re-delivery.
We recommend all deliveries be shipped to a location that is attended during business hours, whether that is a home, work or other address, to minimize any re-delivery delays and/or fees.
You may incur additional delivery fees/freight charges within the checkout (in excess of the fees and charges specified above) for:
- Large quantity or bulk orders.
- Express or urgent deliveries; or
- non-stock and/or bespoke items.
At checkout, you will be notified of shipping costs for your approval, these are calculated automatically by the site in accordance with our courier companies' freight charges via a courier aggregation application. Bulky items are those with either a high weight or large cubic volume. Products are allocated as bulky as determined by the shipping methods of our courier companies.If your cart contains non-bulky and bulky items your cart will be calculated accordingly