Shipping & Delivery
CHRISTMAS DELIVERY CUT OFF DATES:
Regional: 13th December 2018
Metro: 18th December 2018
Remote: 11th December 2018
If you missed our Chrissy delivery cut off, why not use our click and collect service? Order online and select click & collect as a delivery option at checkout. Orders can be ready for collection, from the closest store with available stock within approximately 2 business hours. Get your gifts in time for Chrissy!
Free Shipping Offer for Online Orders over $99*
This offer is subject to all of the following terms and conditions.
- Free shipping is only valid to metro delivery destinations within Australia. Refer to below table to see if your Post Code is included in this offer.
- To qualify, your order must be greater than $99 after any sale discounts or coupons are applied. The order value is not inclusive of any quoted freight charges or installation charges.
- This free shipping offer may be withdrawn or altered at anytime.
- Offer excludes bulky items.
- Offer excludes Gift Cards.
- This offer only applies to orders placed online for delivery and excludes Click & Collect only items.
Online orders must meet the above criteria in full to qualify for free shipping*.
DELIVERY TIME FRAMES
We use a selection of courier services with delivery times of between 3 - 5 business days for metro areas and 3 - 10 business days after dispatch for regional areas. Courier deliveries are made during business hours, Monday to Friday only.
TRACK & TRACE
All orders placed online at bcf.com.au are delivered via courier. You can track the progress of your order from placement through to delivery via our Track & Trace portal. Simply enter your order number (i.e. 0000012345) and your first and last name to view the progress of your order.
Once your order has been packed ready for dispatch you will see a consignment number and link to track your order directly through the courier’s website.
Please allow up to 24 hours for your parcel to register in the couriers system before attempting to track your order. If you have any concerns contact our Customer Care Centre by phone on 1300 880 764 (within Australia) or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.
P.O. Boxes and Authority to Leave (ATL)
We deliver products to P.O. boxes except for bulky items or dangerous goods. In addition, we also provide an option of Authority to Leave (ATL) on the day of delivery.
Unfortunately we are currently unable to provide international shipping.
REASONS FOR ORDER DELAYS
- Entry of an incorrect or incomplete address during checkout.
- Incorrect payment information was entered against the order. Please double check all details at time of checkout as your order will only be created upon receipt of payment.
- In the event an order is flagged for verification we may need to get in contact via phone before dispatching some orders. Personal details may need to be confirmed for fraud prevention if we are unable to verify the shipping destination to protect the card holder, and this may delay shipping.
- Occasionally if a particular product is in high demand we may need to supply product from outside of our standard delivery network. This can cause delays in dispatch if orders are directed to regional locations etc.
If your order is not received within the quoted delivery period please check your order progress via our Track & Trace portal, alternatively contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 880 764 (within Australia) or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.
Your delivery cost will vary depending on the size, weight and location of the products you choose to purchase as well as your delivery location of choice. Normally the larger the item, the more expensive delivery will be. Extremely large goods (i.e. items requiring a two man lift) will also incur higher delivery rates.
As we use couriers to deliver all parcels, products will not be delivered to an unattended address. The courier will require a signature from an occupant at the specified delivery address at the time of delivery if no one is available to sign for any parcel a card will be left and the parcel re-directed to the nearest Courier depot. You will then be responsible for collecting the parcel from that depot or paying an additional charge for re-delivery.
We recommend all deliveries be shipped to a location that is attended during business hours, whether that is a home, work or other address, to minimize any re-delivery delays and/or fees.
You may incur additional delivery fees/freight charges within the checkout (in excess of the fees and charges specified above) for:
- Large quantity or bulk orders.
- Express or urgent deliveries; or
- non-stock and/or bespoke items.
At checkout, you will be notified of shipping costs for your approval, these are calculated automatically by the site in accordance with our courier companies' freight charges via a courier aggregation application (supplied by Temando). Bulky items are those with either a high weight or large cubic volume. Products are allocated as bulky as determined by the shipping methods of our courier companies.
If your cart contains non-bulky and bulky items your cart will be calculated accordingly.
Full List of Metro Postcodes: