First Time Ordering online at BCF
BCF website makes it easy to order online. You can order on your desktop, tablet or mobile device 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
For your convenience we can deliver most items directly to your home, workplace or address of your choice (excluding some bulky or fragile products and/or remote locations).
Click and Collect service is also available Within the checkout simply select your nearest BCF store, complete your order and we will notify you via your preferred method (either email or SMS) when you order is ready for collection.
Follow these steps to place your order:
- Step 1:
- Browse our website and select "Add to Cart" for the items you wish to purchase.
- Step 2:
- In the top right hand corner of your screen, select your shopping cart and click “View Cart” to view your order.
- Step 3:
- Home Delivery
- Enter your delivery destination postcode then click 'Calculate Delivery'.
- Click & Collect
- Click ‘Free In-Store Pickup’ and click on 'Use my current location', or enter a suburb/postcode and then click ‘Find Your Store’.
- If your items are available in-store you will see a green tick. If your items are not currently available you can select another store location or remove the individual item from your order.
- Home Delivery
- Step 4:
- Click on "Checkout".
- Step 5:
- Enter your email address and password to log on to your BCF Club Member account or checkout as a guest.
- Step 6:
- Confirm your details.
- Step 7:
- Select your payment method and enter your details.
- Step 8:
- Tick the "I agree with the Terms and Conditions" check box (Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to agreeing).
- Step 9:
- And finally, click "Complete Order" to process your order.
- Step 10:
- Your order acknowledgement will appear with the option to view or download your order summary. You will also be sent a copy of your order confirmation via email for your reference.
Tracking and viewing your order
All orders placed online at bcf.com.au are delivered via courier. You can track the progress of your order from placement through to delivery via our Track & Trace portal. Simply enter your Order Number (ie. 0000012345) and your first and last name to view the progress of your order.
Once your order has been packed ready for dispatch you will see a consignment number and link to track your order directly through the courier’s website.
Please allow up to 24 hours for your parcel to register in the couriers system before attempting to track your order. If you have any concerns contact our Customer Service Team by phone on 1300 880 764 or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours
Cancelling or changing your order
Generally once your purchase has been dispatched we are unable to add to, remove from or modify your order. If an error has been made while ordering or your circumstances change please contact our Customer Service Team on 1300 880 764 , or complete our online enquiry form and our friendly team will assist wherever possible.
To assist in your enquiry please ensure you quote your order reference number when communicating with our Customer Service Team. Your order reference number can be found within the order confirmation sent to you via email after placing your order (ie. 0000012345).Start shopping