How often do you use your cast net and after a few trips it starts to get all stiff and springy?
What you'll need is:
- Fabric softener
- Measuring cup
- A tub or bucket that will fit your net
- And of course your stiff net
What you want do is:
- Fill up your tub or bucket with enough water to soak your net.
- Read the fabric softener label to see what ratio of liquid to pour in.
- Chuck that in and give it a stir.
- Hot Tip: Put the top of the net in first so that the led weighs down the net in the water.
- Let that soak for about 30 minutes.
- Once time is up, take it out and give it a rinse.
- Now just hang it out to dry. Never dry your net in full sun as it can damage your net.
It is as simple as that. Look after your net and keep it in good condition and it will serve you well for many years to come.