Calling all camp cooks! We asked you legends to give us your all time favourite camping recipes - and boy did you deliver! We picked our 5 favourites and brought them to life with our very own camp cooking expert Sammy Hitzke.
Welcome to episode 2 of the BCF Celebrity Chef Series! Today's cook up: Aaron's Chicken Noodle Stir Fry.
We swapped out his chicken for some freshly caught fish, and what a treat it turned out to be. This one is so quick and easy to prepare - definitely one to try out on your next camping trip. Cheers Aaron!
Prep: 5 mins | Cook: 10 mins
- 500g of fish fillets sliced (broken apart)
- MAGGI Honey Soy Stir Fry
- Maggi 2 chicken Minute Noodles
- Vegetable Oil
- 2x Spring Onions
- 2x Cups of frozen Broccoli Florets
- 1x Red Capsicum
- Combine fish and MAGGI Honey Soy infusion paste in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Cook 2 Minute Noodles following packet instructions; drain, set aside.
- Heat a large frying pan over high heat.
- Add oil and Fish, cook until fish is just cooked.
- Add vegetables to pan, stir through and cook for 3 minutes or until vegetables are just tender.
- Add MAGGI 2 Minute Noodles and MAGGI Honey Soy sauce, cook for a further 2 minutes or until heated through