The Gasmate Travelmate Butane Heater helps you stay cosy on those cold nights away. It has a powerful 7 megajoule burner, which runs off butane cans. Those cans give 2 hours of juice - just pick them up for cheap at your local BCF and plug them in the back. Too easy. It’s safe, too, with 4 built in safety devices. It’s fully approved to the latest Australian Standards. Made for outdoor use only - make sure you keep it in a well-ventilated area away from flammable material.
Simple tips for effective heating:
1. Place your gas stove on a flat surface.
2. Hold in place straight and press the cartridge stop lever down so that the gas canister slots into place. Check that the gas canister has slotted in place correctly before using.
3. Prime gas by turning the knob all the way on for a few seconds to allow gas to flow through the heater
4. Ignite the heater by turning the knob to ignite (this may take 2 or 3 clicks)
5. Hold the control knob down for a several seconds before letting go, ensuring it is lit.
Please note: This product is not available in all stores
Strong 7 MJ/h burner for powerful, even distribution of heat
Safety shut-off ejects the cartridge if pressure gets too high
Ssafety device powers off the unit when air is low
"Tip-over" safety switch stops the gas if it's knocked over
Easy lighting from the Piezo Ignition
Weighs only 2.1kg (without cartridge)
Includes carry handle for easy transport
Certified to Australian Standards