EXPERT TIPLook after your net and it will last for years! See our net care article
What you want do is:
This is based of a 9 foot bottom pocket net and if you are a lefty swap hands.
- Wrap the end of the rope around your right wrist.
- Measure out an arms width of rope with your left hand.
- Coil it into your right hand until you reach the swivel.
- Now take 2 coils of net (depending how big the net is will depend on how big these coils will be).
- Grab the front of the net bunch, where the leds are attached and hook it onto your right middle finger.
- Grab again from the bottom of that lead line and put it over that same finger.
- With your left hand grab the bottom of the lead line on that side and bunch until you have about half the leds remaining.
- At this point you should have the net with the opening facing away from you with a bunch of led leader in your left hand and the coils of rope and net in your right.
- Now with both arms, hold out to your right.
- Give it a whirl and let go of the net.