Hope this helps to catch some livies and have some fun doing it.
EXPERT TIPLook after your net and it will last for years! See our net care article
What you want do is:
This is based of a 9 foot bottom pocket net and if you are a lefty swap hands.
- Wrap the end of the rope around your right wrist.
- Measure out an arms width of rope with your left hand.
- Coil it into your right hand until you reach the swivel.
- Now take 2 coils of net (depending how big the net is will depend on how big these coils will be).
- Grab the front of the net bunch, where the leds are attached and hook it onto your right middle finger.
- Grab again from the bottom of that lead line and put it over that same finger.
- With your left hand grab the bottom of the lead line on that side and bunch until you have about half the leds remaining.
- At this point you should have the net with the opening facing away from you with a bunch of led leader in your left hand and the coils of rope and net in your right.
- Now with both arms, hold out to your right.
- Give it a whirl and let go of the net.