Calling all camp cooks! The first episode of our BCF Celebrity Chef series has arrived! We asked you legends to give us your all time favourite camping recipes - and boy did you deliver! We picked our 5 favourites and brought them to life with our very own camp cooking expert Sammy Hitzke.
Welcome to episode 3 of the BCF Celebrity Chef Series! Today's cook up is by far one of the best camp oven recipes we've ever had a dig at, so massive shout out to Amy for this one! We know you legends are gonna love it - the camp oven cob loaf!
Prep: 5 to 10 mins | Cook: 15 to 20 mins
- Round loaf of bread
- Sour Cream
- Grated Cheese
- Continental Simmer Soup Spring Vegetables
- Frozen chopped spinach leaves
- Spring onions
- Diced Bacon
- Fry off the diced bacon until cooked.
- Combine sour cream, grated cheese, simmer soup spring vegetables, chopped spinach, and spring onions in a bowl.
- Add the Bacon.
- Cut around the top and scoop out the bread.
- Fill the centre with the ingredients.
- Throw it in the camp oven.
- It’s done when the mix is gooey and the bread is crunchy.