- Gas Hoses range in size from 600mm to 1500mm. The size that you choose largely depends on how close your gas cylinder is to your BBQ.
- You will also need to choose the correct hose for the gas fitting on the bottle you are using.
- High Pressure Hoses do not require a regulator as they have a jet inside the hose. High pressure hoses are for use with BBQ’s.
- Low Pressure Hoses require a regulator as they do not have an internal jet. Low pressure hoses are for use with camping stoves.
There are many different gas fittings. Some of the common fittings used include:
- 3/8 LH to POL - this adaptor allows you to use your 3/8 fitting bottle with a typical POL gas hose for your BBQ.
- POL to Right Angle Adaptor - this adaptor allows you to use a large POL gas bottle with a 3/8-gas pole when using a lantern.
Continuously check your gas hose for leaks or cracks. If the hose is damaged, replace it as soon as possible.