Keep your gear clean and fresh after every dive with the Adreno Wetsuit and Gear Wash. This wash is safe to use on all water-based sports gear. It stops the premature aging and degradation of your gear by fighting against the damaging effects of salt, chlorine and bacteria. It also works to keep you smelling fresh and stop the odours you get from prolonged wetsuit use.
1. Place water sport equipment in a large tub.
2. Mix desired amount of ADRENO Wetsuit and Swimwear wash to cold or warm water. Dilute up to approximately 300:1.
3. Wash item by hand, using a kneading motion.
4. Rinse thoroughly with fresh water and air dry.
5. Store away from heat and sunlight.
Avoid contact with eyes. Do not mix with other harmful products. If swallowed, do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, flush eyes continuously with running water for at least 10 minutes.
First Aid: For advice, contact a doctor or the Poisons Information center (Australia: 131 126).