*WARNING: KEEP BATTERIES OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
Swallowing can lead to chemical burns, perforation of soft skin tissue and death. Severe burns can occur within 2 hours of ingestion. Seek medical attention immediately.
A button battery, whether new or used, is dangerous. If you suspect your child has swallowed or inserted a button battery, immediately call the 24-hour Poisons Information Centre on13 11 26 (AU) or 0800 764 766 (NZ) for fast, expert advice.
LED Technology - unique water activated flashing red LED
120mm Barra specific robust design
1 metre diver excellent acition
3X super sharp trebles