COVID-19 & BCF faqs
The current COVID-19 situation is a challenging time for all Australians. Stay up-to-date with how BCF stores are trading in this time. This section is here to help with questions you have on orders, store hours, delivery & Click & Collect.
Are there changes to BCF’s current trading hours?
There are currently no changes to store trading hours, for more information click here for your local store trading hours.
What measures are you taking to comply with current social distancing and hygiene rules?
We have already taken a range of precautionary measures across our stores to ensure the health and safety of everyone involved, including:
- Keeping all people at least 1.5m apart at all times
- BCF requests customers to pay using alternate options to cash. We have a range of alternative payment options are available for you to choose from.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning in-store and the availability of hygiene products.
- Asking any team members displaying cold and flu-like symptoms to stay at home and self-isolate.
- Anyone who is feeling unwell is being sent home immediately
Click & Collect
Are there any changes to in-store Click & Collect orders?
There is no change to the instore Click & Collect process: once you have received your collection confirmation email, you may collect your order from your selected store complying with the current social distancing and hygiene rules.
Are there any changes to your current delivery services?
There is currently no impact to our delivery services, for full delivery information please see our shpping page.
What orders are eligible for free delivery?
- Free shipping is only valid to metro delivery destinations within Australia. Click here to see if your Post Code is included in this offer.
- To qualify, your order must be greater than $99 after any sale discounts or coupons are applied. The order value is not inclusive of any quoted freight charges or installation charges.
- Offer excludes bulky items and Gift Cards.
Can I change my delivery address after I’ve placed an order?
Our team will begin to process your order straight away and unfortunately it is very difficult to make changes. However, if the order is being shipped via Australia Post, once it is shipped you can use their redirect option to amend the delivery address, accessible from their website or app, using the tracking number in your shipping notification email. Any other questions please contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 880 764 (within Australia) or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.
I have an item to exchange or return but am not able to get to store within the returns period.
If you have been unable to return or exchange a purchase due to self-isolation, we will honour a late return as long your item meets all other terms of our returns policy, including your original proof of purchase.
Is there any changes to your current returns policy?
There are currently no changes. Please click here for more information regarding our returns policy.
Information current 26th March 2020