COVID-19 & BCF faqs
We are currently experiencing some freight delays with our couriers, please click here to track your order.
Providing a safe environment for our customers and store team members will always be our highest priority at BCF. This section is here to help with questions you have on orders, store hours, delivery and Contact Free Click & Collect.
Trading hours vary from time to time. Check our store locator here for your local store and their current trading hours.
Selected VIC BCF stores will be closing in-store trade as of Thursday 6th August.
These stores will remain open for Contact Free Click & Collect as well as Delivery, in-line with the current Victorian Government regulations.
All BCF stores are open outside of a few selected Victorian stores.
Victoria Store Update
Selected Melbourne BCF stores will be closing in-store trade as of Thursday 6th August. These stores will remain open for Contact Free Click & Collect, in-line with the current Victorian Government regulations.
Please abide by all social distancing and travel regulations.Free delivery for all Metro & Regional orders over $99*. Excludes Bulky.
Stay safe Victoria
Full list of store closures below:
- BCF Mornington
- BCF Pakenham
- BCF Frankston
- BCF Cranbourne
- BCF Keysborough
- BCF Epping
- BCF Bayswater
- BCF Taylors Lakes
- BCF Coburg
- BCF Braybrook
- BCF Mentone
- BCF Hoppers Crossing
- BCF Box Hill
Yes, however during this time there may be delays with gas bottle refills, for more information please contact your local store. We apologise for any inconvenience.
Check your local store details here.
We have already taken a range of precautionary measures across our stores to ensure the health and safety of everyone involved, including:
- Keeping all people at least 1.5m apart at all times
- BCF requests customers to pay using alternate options to cash. We have a range of alternative payment options are available for you to choose from.
- Our stores now have hand sanitiser dispensers at entry and protective barrier screens at our registers.
- Increasing the frequency of cleaning in-store, particularly high touch services.
- When necessary, we will be restricting the number of people (BCF team and customers) allowed in each store at any given time.
- Asking any team members displaying cold and flu-like symptoms to stay at home and self-isolate.
- Anyone who is feeling unwell is being sent home immediately
Contact Free Click & Collect
We have introduced Contact Free Click & Collect. A new way to shop in 4 easy steps.
- Visit bcf.com.au to shop our range.
- Choose Click & Collect at checkout.
- Once you receive confirmation your order is ready, drive to the eligible store.
- Once you've parked, give us a call and relax while we bring your gear out to you.
Learn more here.
After your order has been placed you will receive an email or SMS (depending on what you selected as preferred contact) confirming your order is ready for collection, along with the store details. The confirmation alert is sent to you when the order has been processed in full; therefore visiting the store prior to receiving the alert may result in your items not being ready.
Orders must be collected during store opening hours. Store trading hours are displayed online on our store locator page and can vary by location.
Contact Free Delivery of Signature Required Product Orders
- All orders will now be contact free, including those that require signatures.
- Couriers will knock on the door as usual and step back two metres (or as far back as safe).
- They will wait for someone to come to the door and greet them as usual.
- They will then ask for the recipient's name (to record proof for delivery) and leave the parcel on the doorstep.
- The person receiving the parcel will not sign for the delivery directly.
- If no one comes to the door and there is no Parcel Leave service in place, the courier will follow the standard process which is to leave a card to call, with details of the delivery and return the parcel to the depot.
For full delivery information from BCF and our courier companies please see our shipping page.
Yes, we are currently experiencing some freight delays with our couriers, please click here to track your order.
- Valid for metro and regional delivery destinations within Australia. Click here to see if your Post Code is included in this offer.
- To qualify, your order must be greater than $99 after any sale discounts or coupons are applied. The order value is not inclusive of any quoted freight charges or installation charges.
- Offer excludes bulky items and Gift Cards.
We've expanded our free home delivery offering. BCF are now offering free home delivery on orders over $99 to Metro and Regional areas.
Our team will begin to process your order straight away and unfortunately it is very difficult to make changes. However, if the order is being shipped via Australia Post, once it is shipped you can use their redirect option to amend the delivery address, accessible from their website or app, using the tracking number in your shipping notification email. Any other questions please contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 880 764 (within Australia) or complete our online enquiry form. We will generally respond to online enquiries within 24 hours.
If you have been unable to return or exchange a purchase due to self-isolation, we will honour a late return as long your item meets all other terms of our returns policy, including your original proof of purchase.
There are currently no changes. Please click here for more information regarding our returns policy.